PINEAPPLE IS AN ASSET THAT GENERATES HUGE REVENUE
pineapple fruit is the 3rd most important commercial tropical fruit crops after banana and citrus. Additionally, the fruit is important as intercropping plants, canned food and also fresh fruit consumption. Also, the pineapples contribute to over 20% of the world’s production of tropical fruits.
Pineapple is a generational crop that provides regular source of revenue for farmers.
What does my cost cover?
1. Purchase of the farm land and documentaion.
2. Land preparation such as clearing, felling of trees, and fire tracing.
3. Farm inputs including seedlings, Fertilzers, insecticide and herbicides.
4. Farmers labour to work on the farm.
5. maintenance of the farm such as weed control etc.
6. Logistics during harvesting/sales.
Click to establish your own pineapple plantation today.
Price : ₦2288000 Return : ₦3500000
Gestation Period : 18 months