APPLE IS A LONG TERM ASSET THAT GENERATES YEARLY REVENUE, WITH OVER 50 YEARS LIFE-SPAN
Many still believe that apple cannot grow in Nigerian. But every year, Nigerians spend millions of dollars importing the fruit from South Africa and other European countries.
There is good news now for farmers who want to venture into this business. Today, there is a specie of apple called semi-arid apple, also known as ‘wambugu’ apple, which matches Nigeria’s weather conditions and requires technicality to be planted.
Apple is a generational crop that provides regular source of revenue for farmers.
What does my cost cover?
1. Purchase of the farm land and documentation
2. Land preparation such as clearing, felling of trees, marking out and fire tracing.
3. Farm inputs including seedlings, Fertilzers, insecticide and herbicides.
5. Farmers labour to work on the farm.
6. maintenance of th farm including ring weeding, pruning and slashing
7. Logistics during harvesting/sales.
Click to establish your own Apple plantation today.
Price : ₦3082200 Return : ₦6025000
Gestation Period : 1 year