APPLE IS A LONG TERM ASSET THAT GENERATES YEARLY REVENUE, WITH OVER 50 YEARS LIFE-SPAN
Many still believe that apple cannot grow in Nigerian. But every year, Nigerians spend millions of dollars importing the fruit from South Africa and other European countries.
There is good news now for farmers who want to venture into this business. Today, there is a specie of apple called semi-arid apple, also known as ‘wambugu’ apple, which matches Nigeria’s weather conditions and requires technicality to be planted.
Apple is a generational crop that provides regular source of revenue for farmers.
What does my cost cover?
1. Land preparation such as clearing, felling of trees, marking out and fire tracing.
2. Farm inputs including seedlings, Fertilzers, insecticide and herbicides.
4. Farmers labour to work on the farm.
5. maintenance of th farm including ring weeding, pruning and slashing
6. Logistics during harvesting/sales.
NOTE: Cost doesnt cover 10% charges on establishment and purchase of the farm land/ documentation . Cost of farm land varies with location. Yet, our farmland/documentation cost N250,000 an average.
Click to establish your own Apple plantation today.
Price : ₦2642000 Return : ₦5250000
Gestation Period : 2 years